I want to have ADF source code available in my project.
- Open service request ticket at My Oracle Support and ask to provide you a source code for ADF. Oracle staff will provide you a security code and a link to download a zip file.
- Open JDeveloper, select Tools -> Manage Libraries…
- Click Libraries tab
- Select folder User
- Click New
- Select Source Path on the right pane then click Add Entry…
- Point to zip file received from Oracle
- Add defined library to particular project
- Right click on project folder and select Properties
- Select Libraries and Classpath on the left pane
- Click Add Library on the right pane
- Point to previously defined ADF source code library which should be available in User folder
- You should be able to access ADF source classes now!
JDeveloper version 22.214.171.124.0