In this post I’m going to show how to adjust WebLogic logging levels using Enterprise Manager (EM). I will take as an example tiny demo application for logger demo, which I’ve introduced in my another post – How to add custom logging into ADF application?
So this can be done in domain server context. Here is how to reach it:
- Click on Target Navigation (tree icon in top left corner)
- Expand Weblogic Domain node. Choose particular domain and server where you did deploy application
- Rightclick on server icon (exactly on icon, not name) next to server name
- In the menu opened choose Logs -> Log configuration
- In the class tree locate java class which generates log records and needs to be adjusted. In our case it is view.LogMeBean
Note: you may not find a class looking for, if deployed application was never run. Just try to run it at least once and class should appear in the tree.
- Just change severity and click apply. Run application once again and look for new log records.
You may also be interested in:
- How to change logging level of standalone or integrated WebLogic in JDeveloper? For example how to capture SQL executed?
- Where to look for log records in WebLogic Enterprise Manager (EM)?
Enterprise ManagerFusion Middleware Control 12c